Who's using Debian?

1. Roan Agencja Interaktywna, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland
2. Commercial
3. https://roan24.pl
4. We are using Debian on our 2 main Proxmox based virutal servers, which support additional of 6 Debian based servers running on them. We have also additional one desktop installation in our company, for our admin, and "bare metal" server for backup, local DNS and SAMBA base file server. Which is also used by our web designers for testing purpose of new websites and web based applications its running apache, nginx, exim and mysql. With support for PHP, ruby and python. There is also one small server for testing of new configuration, benchmarking etc. Debian is our main server system because its stable, got a good community and big documentation online.