Google will penalize mobile non-friendly sites in search results

Hi everybody
Paul Wise pointed (thanks!) in IRC to the URL

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.ro/2015/02/finding-more-mobile-friendly-search.html

about Google changing its rating depending on webpages to be (or not)
"mobile-friendly":

"Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness
as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all
languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search
results."

I've passed the test that they offer to some Debian web pages (did some
searches in Google, and then passed the test to the top-1 result of that
search), with different results (see below).

What to do? I have no idea, sorry. Some comments:

* The "Webmaster Tools" that Google offers for a complete report about
Mobile usability require to upload an html file to the site.

* If you want me to do some more individual tests, please point me to
the URLs to check (no idea about which are the most visited pages coming
from Google search). Do we have any stats? Can we quickly gather some?

(note: the website hit stats used some time ago for prioritizing
translations needed DDE service, and DDE is down, RFA. But the tar.gz
files pushed to DDE are gathered in some Debian mirror (see
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/get-www-stats ) and we
may get them by other way. I'm thinking about adopting DDE but I suppose
it will take some time.)

* What about other *.debian.org sites and *.debian.net sites? Feel free
to forward this message to the places you see convenient.

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Results from https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

OK
https://www.debian.org/
https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/
https://packages.debian.org/
https://bits.debian.org/

Unknown
https://planet.debian.org/
The robots.txt file is not allowed for the requested URL.

Not OK

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

The links are too close together

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=wordpress

The text is too small to read
The links are too close together
Is not defined viewport for mobile devices

https://packages.debian.org/sid/wordpress

The text is too small to read
The links are too close together
Is not defined viewport for mobile devices

https://bugs.debian.org/

The links are too close together
The content is wider than the screen

The text is too small to read
Is not defined viewport for mobile devices
The links are too close together
The content is wider than the screen

https://wiki.debian.org/

The text is too small to read
The links are too close together
Is not defined viewport for mobile devices

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJessie

The text is too small to read
The links are too close together
Is not defined viewport for mobile devices

https://lists.debian.org/

The text is too small to read

https://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2015/04/msg00000.html

https://search.debian.org/  <<< not sure if this one makes sense