Need help obtaining source from older Debian (Woody)

Hello,

I’m looking to get access to source code of Debian Woody 3.0r1 version.  I followed the instructions for downloading the CD images using the jigdo tool downloaded from http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/3.0_r1/arm/jigdo-cd/, I’ve ftp’d the .template and .jigdo files for all the individual portions of the archive, and I’m running the tools on a Windows PC.

The jigdo settings file contains these entries:

jigdo='http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/3.0_r1/arm/jigdo-cd/woody-arm-{1,2,3,4,5,6,1_NONUS}.jigdo'

debianMirror='ftp://archive.debian.org/debian/'

nonusMirror='http://debian.savoirfairelinux.net/debian-non-US/'

tmpDir='.'

jigdoOpts='--cache jigdo-file-cache.db'

wgetOpts='--passive-ftp --dot-style=mega --continue --timeout=30'

scanMenu=''

I’m located in Northern California.  When invoking the jigdo process, there are multiple error messages. Specifically, I encounter “No such file or directory” errors when accessing the archive.debian.org servers.  I’ve looked over a lot of the Debian website instructions/FAQ, and scanned the web for help, but I have not found any clues to the problem.

Please take a look at the jigdo settings above, are there other settings or other server(s) I should specify to obtain the Woody 2.0r1 source?

Thank you,

Mike Newell

Keysight Technolgoies