ATT: New Legal Requirements: BBBEE

View in your browser

Dear Reader

*Kindly forward the below email on to the relevant persons in your company*
Inadvertently, if you have received this email in error, we apologise sincerely, kindly just reply to this email with the words “Stop – Poster Emails” and we will gladly unsubscribe you.

Should you employ 5 or more persons, please take urgent note of the below:
The Department of Labour is notorious for conducting Labour Inspections in November and December

Labour Law prescribes that certain notices and signage must be displayed and/or readily available in your work place.
Please note that should you not have your notices and signage displayed, you may be penalised or receive heavy fines imposed by the Labour Department.

Legal Posters/Wall Charts (Laminated & Full Colour) - Updated 2014:

• Basic Conditions of Employment Act (Updated 2014)
• Occupational Health & Safety Act OR Mine Health & Safety Act (Updated 2014)
• Employment Equity Act (Updated 1st August 2014)
• Tobacco Act (Optional) This poster is required should you have smokers on your premises.
• Compensation of Injuries & Diseases Act (COID) – Suggested (Updated 2014)

NEW: BBBEE Amendment Act is also included in this Legal Requirement Pack (With effect from 24th of October)

*END OF THE YEAR SPECIAL* - Purchase the 6 Wall Charts for R1050.00, excluding VAT & Postage
Kindly contact us on Leandrah@sasm.co.za to place your order

Kindly ensure that you have placed your orders before the 28th of November as this is when we will have our last print run for the year

Kind regards,
Leandrah Warren

Sales and Marketing Manager

 This email was sent to debian-www@lists.debian.org by Leandrah@sasm.co.za
 PO Box 435, Bothas Hill, KZN, 3610, South Africa;
 I did not give my permission to this sender click here to report.