Instagram Update?

Hi there,
Are you utilizing social media at Screamer Inc to drive growth at your company? We would love to chat with you about your strategies. Do you have time this week?

We know you are busy running your business - do you have time to update your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest on a daily basis? Whew...who has the time when you are busy processing orders and building your brand?!

We have found that social media is such a critical component of growth for small and medium sized businesses, that we have opened up this offering to manage your accounts for you.

Check out this quote from Entrepreneur Magazine:

"The roughly 1.3 million small and medium businesses (SMBs) in North America generate $5.5 trillion in annual revenue. LinkedIn partnered with market research firm TNS to survey decision-makers at approximately 1,000 North American SMBs. They discovered that 81 percent use social media to drive growth." -Entrepreneur Magazine

Social Media Marketing is a great added component to PR in order to create a cohesive statement and further drive brand growth. (We still have time to be presented to the Today Show--FYI)

Please let me know a good time to discuss with one of our strategy experts - email me at stephanie@chicexecs.com.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Gossman
ChicExecs PR & Channel Management
www.chicexecs.com

P.S. Are you looking for more celebrity fans? We guarantee photos with the following celebrities at their intimate events. Contact Alisha at alisha@chicblvd.com to reserve a spot.

    November 7th- Jennie Garth (24 pieces)
    November 15th - Carrie Ann Inaba (Dancing with the Stars) (24 pieces)

Stephanie Gossman
ChicExecs PR
1487 Poinsettia Ave Ste 125
Vista, CA 92081