Re: packages.debian.org

Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:25:01 +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Sb, 25 oct 14, 20:31:25, Mechtilde wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm missing update of the package information
> >
> > Many packages are updated these days before the freeze but the website
> > named above didn't show the newest versions.
>
> Can you point to some specific examples?

https://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sogo-connector.html
reported in https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-dutch/2014/10/msg00100.html
at Sun, 26 Oct 2014 00:41:21 +0200

Meanwhile it is fixed.

Not by me.

This posting is to tell that it is fixed
and that I missed a message about it.

A short 'done' or 'fixed' in response to the original posting
would have said "it has been handled, thanks for reporting".
And would made it possible to close this thread,
to allow us to work other Debian stuff we care about.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven