Request - Hosting Servant

Hello,

My name is Martin Georgiev and work for Hosting Servant http://www.hostingservant.com - the company offers a wide spectrum of Web hosting and services including Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Semi-Dedicated Server Hosting, Domain Name Registration , SSL registration etc.. Offered by Hosting Servant Virtual Private Servers (VPS) have Debian OS, and we would be very happy if you add a link to our company at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHosting

Below you will find details of Hosting Servant

Company Name: Hosting Servant
Website: http://hostingservant.com
info: Debian VPS Servers. Data center in Kiel, Hamburg, Germany.

Thanks in advance,
Martin, on behalf of Hosting Servant