donations website: Debian France

Hi all,

while translating the recent donations page, I came to this:

Debian France

The Debian France Association is a 1901 registered organisation in France
founded to support and promote the Debian Project in France.

Since the Debian project is documented to be founded in 1993, the
"Debian France Association" could no be founded in 1901, when it was
founded with the goal to support the Debian project.

At least it seams somehow strange ...
Maybe I am missing something, sorry.

Maybe the info on Debian France Association should be rephrased a bit?
(also on https://france.debian.net/ )

perhaps something like

The Debian France Association is a 1901 registered organisation in France
which supports and promotes the Debian Project in France.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !