Greetings from ZSANA with LCD and backlight

Dear Sir / Madam,

Glad to greet you! This is Allie Ye from Zhongshan Anka Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. I’m writing to introduce our LCD screens and LED backlights to see if we would have any chance to work together in the future.

Our company mainly do OEM products of TN, STN, FSTN, HTN, COG and COB LCD screens and LED backlights as well.

Please feel free to contact me once you find any interest in our product.

Allie Ye
Sales Manager
Zhongshan Anka Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Web.: www.zsanka.com / cn