Re: Register Debian reseller

Hello,
many thanks for supporting Debian by selling CDs and DVDs. We received
your mail in order to be added to the official vendors list. We have
one question and some remarks.

First you seem to have some troubles while sending the form. May you
give more precisions about the "bug" you encountered ?

Second we had a look at your website. If the title does not explicitly
mention Debian (or GNU/Linux) purpose, it only presents two pages
offering the products (Debian and Ubuntu releases). We have no others
informations about your company and/or the legal terms of the product
you are selling. It is required if you want to be added to the
official vendor list.

Again, we acknowledge your interest for Debian and thank you for
supporting us.

Best regards,
Alexandre

--