How Taxpayers Get Fooled On The Cost Of An Artificial Turf Field - Forbes

Hello, Team

A quick one on what marketing avoids telling you !

Hope all is well, I am sending a link describing the some unforseen impact of Artificial Turf users in countries where the product originally came from.

An endeavour from my side to be transparent and help potential buyers to be well informed and provide both the positive and negative sides of such products and systems.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2014/09/28/how-taxpayers-get-fooled-on-the-cost-of-an-artificial-turf-field/

We recommend Artificial Turf in climates where there is real shortage of water and it is tangibly expensive to maintain natural grass for commercial and high traffic use.

Warm Regards

Hemant