Re: about the styling maint-guide

>> On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 10:46:43AM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
>>> Well, the best is probably to discuss with Osamu who maintains this
>>> package (and follows the debian-www list IIRC, so I guess he may have
>>> all the needed context, but CCing him anyway to draw his attention). A
>>> patch via the BTS may do the trick too (and if you’re willing to push
>>> more style into the DDP once this PoC will be accepted, we’ll certainly
>>> be happy to give you commit access so you can continue your work there
>>> directly ;)
>>>
>> I am happy to include patch.  But that patch should not btreak current
>> package.  I am a bit tight on time, now.  I need fairly clean patches to
>> get them integrated.
>>
>> CSS is good too.
>
> I sent a patch with CSS and instructions for pictures. It's #761611.

The patch is not on the website (no CSS at
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html).
I don't know if I should improve something, or if noone had time to
review it, or $(whatever_reasons).

What is the next step?

I'm considering to stop about this topic and try to push the CSV->Git migration.

Have a nice end of week-end
--
Stéphane