error on Debian web page

(Wasn't sure whether to send this to site maintainers or BTS
administrators, so sending to both.)

There's an error on this page:

    https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer

The error is in this sentence:

    Initially, a bug report is submitted by a user as an ordinary
    mail message to submit@bugs.debian.org.

The truth is the BTS requires at least one (maybe two) pseudo-
header lines in the message, as described on another page:

    https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

It would be helpful if the 'Developer' page would mention the
required pseudo-header line(s) and/or refer the reader to the
'Reporting' page.

(My first attempt to report a kernel panic bug cost me a lot of
time attaching photographs of the stack dump and such, only to
have the BTS reject the report.)

Thanks,

Robert Riches
rm.riches@jacob21819.net