jessie libxerces-c2-dev

Hi,
I am intending to install ladybug (from Point Gray that's made for Ubuntu 12.04) on debian jessie and I got a problem of dependencies with libxerces-c2-dev.
I read that the mantainer asked to change to libxerces-c-dev, but I has no possibility to made that change by myself because point gray said that the software released for Ubuntu is the only one released.

Could you please give me an alternative path to get the dependencies problem solved on Jessie?

thank you in advance.

Adrian