Today Show update?

Hi there,
Have you been able to talk with our strategy expert about Screamer Inc?

We are working with The Today Show among thousands of other media and we'd love to present your brand.

Please let me know. :)

Sincerely
Stephanie
ChicExecs PR & Channel Management
www.chicexecs.com

P.S. Also, are you looking for more celebrity fans? We guarantee photos with the following celebrities at their upcoming intimate events. Contact Alisha at alisha@chicblvd.com to reserve a spot.

    October 11th - Lindsay Shaw --Pretty Little Liars (24 pieces)
    October 25th- Jenn Brown (Host of American Ninja Warrior on NBC) & her Wes Chatham (Hunger games) -- Baby Shower (26 pieces)
    November 7th- Jennie Garth (24 pieces)
    November 15th - Carrie Ann Inaba (Dancing with the Stars) (24 pieces)

Stephanie Gossman
ChicExecs PR
1487 Poinsettia Ave Ste 125
Vista, CA 92081