Re: wiki.debian.org/TitleIndex slow/huge page. Break it up?

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM, Stephen Keeling wrote:

> Hi.  I think this might be better as a page per letter of the
> alphabet.  I'm thinking it might be some work (I'm rusty), so
> decided to ask if anyone's tried this and if I should.  Are
> there "issues" in this of which I'm unaware.  Thanks.

As you can see here, the TitleIndex page is based on the TitleIndex
macro from MoinMoin, which just prints a list of pages and links to
them:

https://wiki.debian.org/TitleIndex?action=raw
http://sources.debian.net/src/moin/latest/MoinMoin/macro/__init__.py#L278
http://sources.debian.net/src/moin/latest/MoinMoin/macro/__init__.py#L192

If you would like to change this, it should be reported to MoinMoin upstream:

https://moinmo.in/

--
bye,
pabs