Re: ppc64le on the ports page

[ Explicit CC assuming you’re not subscribed ]

Le 03/04/2014 09:03, Frederic Bonnard a écrit :

> I would like to know what would be the necessary steps to have [ppc64le] included in the
> list of ports on the following page : https://www.debian.org/ports/.

A priori, “just” someone in charge – or at least aware – of the port,
and willing to provide the necessary information (i.e., some text that
would fit in like other ports, even better if it’s done via a proper
patch. Write access can the be granted on request in order to update the
data).

Regards

David