RESPONSE HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:15:45 GMT
Server: Apache

==

Best regards,

Aleksandar

On Dec30, 2013, at 10:37, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

On Mon, 2013-12-30 at 10:15 +0100, Aleksandar Katanovic wrote:

In my browser settings, English is my default language. Nevertheless,
your site displays Norwegian pages. I find this as very odd behavior.
For this reason I am reporting to you so that you are aware of the
problem.

That definitely should not happen. Which browser are you using? Could
you provide a screenshot of your browser language preferences? If you
are technically minded a copy of the HTTP headers sent by your browser
to the website would be useful. The program wireshark can show that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise