link on your site

Dear owner of http://lists.debian.org,
I represent a number of leading online companies that function in
various fields including gaming, sports,
international flower delivery, and finance. I was recommended and
visited your site http://lists.debian.org
recently and was impressed by its content. I believe that it could be
suitable for a number of my clients.
I would like to offer you that we purchase textual or banner
advertisements for you to host your site.
If this would be of interest to you please contact me by return
email, and we can begin discussing details.
I hope to hear from you soon

Please contact me for farther details.
Best regards,

Mike P.
Business Acquisition
http://www.Luckychip-media.net

This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time link request.
We have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this
email
with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any
more e-mails in the future.