$Id$ line confuses build and statistics scripts?

Hello,

I just noticed that on
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/de.html
the file webwml/german/releases/squeeze/errata
is listed as outdated, but it isn't!
It contains

#use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.16"

which is exactly the same version as the english original.

More over, viewing the corresponding html page on
http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/errata I see:

Debian 6.0 -- Errata
<<<<<<< errata.wml ======= >>>>>>> 1.19

    Sicherheitsprobleme
    Zwischenveröffentlichungen
    Installationssystem

That spurious second line seems to be somehow generated out of
the $Id$ line in wml (rev of the corresponding file in cvs is 1.19)

Is this a known problem?

I have now removed the line in question, will see what happens.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !