Re: Much ado about nothing..

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM, 林荣祥 Lin Rongxiang wrote:
> I just wish to thank:
>
> Debian for always being there with its trademark spiral that kept me going
> around in circles in the IT industry, I'm loving it!

Glad we could be there! If you or anyone you know would like to help
us continue for the next 20 years, there are many ways you can
contribute, some of them are documented here:

http://www.debian.org/intro/help

FYI in November there will be a mini-DebConf in Taiwan that you might
want to attend:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/MiniDebConf2013

> StartOS for offering a Debian derivative in Chinese that actually works

Hi StartOS folks!

I would like to invite you to join the Debian derivatives census,
which attempts to gather detailed information about Debian derivatives
that is useful to Debian, for integration of that information into
Debian infrastructure and for the development of relationships between
Debian and our derivatives. Please direct any questions you have to
the derivatives list or IRC channel. We encourage you to join both of
these.

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA