Re: I have a stupid question....

Hello Charlie,

On Monday 26 August 2013 15:01:57 00000000000 wrote:
> Go over to distrowatch.com and see a long list of different linux
> versions. Why are there so many people working on linux and yet not a
> single version has the stability and compatibility offered by windows?

Counter question: What makes you think that the coordination list of a Linux
distro's web team is the right place for discussions like this? You're better
off in one of the many user boards like http://forums.debian.net,
http://linux42.org or http://www.linuxquestions.org

But if  by all means you want to talk about it here, I don't mind ;-)

Greetings
Erik

--
Linux User: 499744