You're invited to Startup Challenge Contest / Co-Working & Accelerator... (Oct 3, 2013 - Oct 5, 2013)

divider

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
- to -
Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM (CDT)

Online LiveStream / Registered Co-Working or Broadcast Venue "Online Streaming"

Attend Event

Share this event:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

divider

A Co-Working, Accelerator & Crowdfunding Community Startup Technology Contest "All-Star Q3 Startup Challenge 2013" Houston's  known for launching Space Shuttles, we're now launching Startups ! Our Virtual Event Command Center is counting down to October's Lift-Off All-Star Q3 2013  Startup Challenge = Over 50 Plus Co-Working Spaces + Tenants Startups + Tech Savvy CrowdSourced Voters + Event...

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Worldwide Crowdfund / Everybody In Texas / Global Social Media Expo

eventbrite

Eventbrite