debian download of previous releases.

Hi. I don't know whether i'm writing to right address.
Anyway i just wanted for ability to download previous debian releases to exist on site and its mirrors.

Because i've experienced situation there i get error with new release: concretely problem with installation it in virtualbox.
But there is no possibility to download previous releases from official source or its mirrors. It kind of suprising also to see that for such popular distribution.

Please tell me if i writing to wrong address.

Best regards, Vyacheslav.