Re: List of companies providing Debian-related trainings

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:

> What do others think?

Sounds like a good idea, a quick web search makes me think that there
are lots of companies providing training for Debian. It might be a
good idea to contact organisations on the consultants page to
bootstrap the training page.

> +<toc-add-entry name="trainings" href="trainings/">Trainings</toc-add-entry>
> +
> +related trainings.</p>

s/trainings/training/

--