http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/#thanks

Hi!
   I see my name is missing from the list people who contributed to
the armel port.

  In 2006 I was subcontracted by AlephOne, who had a contract from ARM
Ltd, and I developed the first community cross-compiler for armel and
did most (91 of the 114 essential and base packages) of the
bootstrapping, in the meanwhile writing most of the canonical
technical document wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort
My repo was copied by Wookey in November and given to Lennart
Buytenhek, who completed it and published his rootfs as a new-year's
surprise. In 2008 I was contracted again, this time directly by ARM,
to spend another 6 months fixing porting bugs in the packages.

Can you include my name in the credits please? Thanks!