Re: Minor typo in Swedish translation on w.d.o/doc

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 09:57:19PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> > I have discovered a tiny typo in the Swedish translation on the page
> > www.debian.org/doc - "good" should be "god" (see the attached patch
> > against CVS).

Thanks, Andreas; I have fixed the typo, as I know enough Swedish to
verify it. :-)

You could also consider becoming a contributor to the Swedish
translation of the website.  I think the Swedish translation
coordinator could use some help (as could we probably all).

--
Regards, Kaare