Re: Lack of SSL for Debian Wiki login (was: Re: wiki.debian.org password reset)

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Luca Filipozzi wrote:

> OTOH, I'd argue that if one wishes to maintain content at wiki.debian.org, then
> one should understand the basics of PKI.  What do you think?

Many of the Debian wiki editors are there to translate content to
their own language. Some of these don't use Debian, some do. I don't
think translators should need to learn about PKI to contribute. Only
if we use a CA that is trusted by their browsers will we be not
affecting anyone.

--
bye,
pabs