Re: I want to delete this url message

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:59:31PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> The Debian-Listarchives-Policy is to NOT remove or alter any postings
> if they are published.

FYI: I smell this "message removal request" is a way for the poster to
get more URL linking from our site.  I have no hard evidence.  The
initial message of this guy is blatent sales of his web service to
apache ML.  (I will not repeat it here but sent this info to listmaster
address).  I suspect this message may be as a part of SPAM.  At least
removing URL in message for this type of SPAM may be better than
removing everything.  Otherwise, we will be used to boost their web site
link points for the search engine.