Feedback to Wiki-Article "DebianEeePCModel1101HA"

Hi,

I've just installed Debian Squeeze on my EeePC 1101HA and came across this page on your wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Model/1101HA

I tried to follow the instructions to set the 1366x768 screen resolution. Everything went ok until it came to modifying the xorg.conf - there is no xorg.conf on Debian Squeeze any more.

I really had a hard time figuring out how to get a xorg.conf... so I would suggest to change this article and to add some information on how to create an xorg.conf.

Just something like this:

- open a terminal as root (type 'su' in a normal users terminal)
- type 'Xorg :1 -configure' - this creates a file xorg.conf.new with current settings
- type 'cp xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf'
- reboot the system

This info would have saved me a lot of time for research - I would be glad if you could add this info.

Best regards,
Matthias