Re: http://www.debian.org/misc/index.en.html: Reports - typo?

   Hey,

* Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org> [2011-07-16 20:24:31 CEST]:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 12:04:53PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > on http://www.debian.org/misc/index.en.html
> > we have:
> >
> > <quote>
> > Debian publishes reports and issue position statements on Free Software
> > related topics.
> > </quote>
> >
> > This sentence only makes sense for me, if we change
> >
> > - issue
> > + issues
> >
> > Correct?
> > Otherwise I'm unable to understand the sense here...
>
> Similar for me.

 Erm, no, that results in different meaning. It meant to publish two
things: for one, reports, and for second, issue possition statements.
Now it means to publish only reports, and to get position statements
issued. I'm not totally sure which of these two meanings is actually the
correct one - could the people that have added that paragraph please
speak up and clear up the confusion?

 Thanks!
Rhonda