Who's using Debian?

Hello!

We're using Debian in our company, and would be happy if we're added to
the website:

1. Fahrwerk Kurierkollektiv UG, Berlin, Germany
2. commercial
3. http://www.fahrwerk-berlin.de
4. We're a bike messenger collective based in Berlin. In our office all
boxes a running Debian, which means that there are two workstations and
one server. All are running Debian Squeeze with the latest updates.

The workstations are using Gnome as the desktop environment, and some
extra software like taxbird [1]. Recently I purged OpenOffice and
installed LibreOffice via the backports-system. The pcs are used for the
normal, every-day office work.

The server is running munin, sshd, fetchmail/procmail/dovecot/postfix,
lighttpd, some security tools and samba for serving files over the
network. Also I'm using mdadm to run the two harddisks in raid1. Each
night duplicity [2] is backupping all the important files to a server at
an isp.

I've choosen Debian because I'm a fan of the os since some years. Its
performing quite good, once set up it just works and, last but not least,
its FREE. I think my colleagues are also quite happy with this system,
even there not really in this topic.

So far, thanks for this great os!
Georg from Berlin

[1] http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/taxbird