Re: [Debian Wiki] Your wiki account data

On 07/10/2011 03:39 PM, Debian Wiki wrote:
Somebody has requested to email you a password recovery token.

If you lost your password, please go to the password reset URL below or
go to the password recovery page again and enter your username and the
recovery token.

Login Name: SlingShotSuicide

Password recovery token: 1310326742-b641f66d45360ae2a5b7b1969dd6bc02a1bb3266

Password reset URL: http://wiki.debian.org/?action=recoverpass&name=SlingShotSuicide&token=1310326742-b641f66d45360ae2a5b7b1969dd6bc02a1bb3266
I don't know if this is just going to bounce back, but changing my password with this token seems to have been successful, but I'm still getting rejected for bad username/password trying to log in. For what it's worth, I'm pretty confident that I had my password right in the first place.

Could you please check on this for me?