Re: Error committing changes in CVS (Alioth-related?)

Hi,

Le 23/05/2011 18:37, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña a écrit :

> This might be related to the Alioth update, could someone please confirm they
> get also this when comitting stuff:

Confirmed, I already warned on #alioth Saturday, and again before they
sent their third update on dda, but they must have been overwhelmed with
other changes.

Alioth admins, thanks a lot for your work, and sorry to bother you
again, by mail this time, with this perl-suid issue. Hope you will be
able to open the CVS commit access soon: we have lots of angry^Wpatient
contributors who really want to brake^Wupdate the website ;-).

> jfs@silicio:international$ cvs ci (...)
> Can't do setuid (cannot exec sperl)
> cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
> cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Regards

David