Suggestion: Add the date to the list of speeches (news from Mai 11th)

Hi list,

I got a suggestion by Paul Menzel on debian-l10n-german that one could add the
date (and place) in the list of speeches at the LinuxTag
(http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110511) in the future. He thinks that it
could attract the people who have no interest for the stories behind the
links.

I support this idea, because it also could serve as some sort of "quick
reference" for the ones who plan to visit the talks but can't remember the
dates.

What's your opinion? Would you mind applying it?

Cheers
Erik