Re: Front page

Hi Jonathan,

the list suggests that something went wrong with your start page, so what's
your start page? You can check it by following these instructions:

http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95314

While you're at it, try to use something others like http://www.google.com or
http://www.debian.org as start page.

Or the error might be caused by