legal Assistance

Dear Councel,

I will like to know if you will be able to help me in an injury settlement with my former employer. the injury occured due to their degligence. They have agreed an out of court settlement. i have since signed the agreement but only recieved the amount of  $50,000.00 out of the settlement. I am seeking the help of your law firm to help me file a litigation lawsuit. They have agreed to pay me the money. but have been inconsistant with the date. I believe that with the help of your law firm they will be willing to pay in order to avoid litigation.

I will like to recieve your retainer agreement so that i can review the terms of your service, sign it and send back to you.

My name is Michael Park and my email address michaelpark2005@mail.com

My Telephone number is :815055348061