Invitation to my XING network

Title: XING - Powering Relationships
XING logo

Hi,

I'd like to add you as a contact on XING, an online business community that allows you to build up networks. I'd really appreciate it if you were to join my network.

Sincerely,
Dr. Paris Tsachouridis

Dr. Paris Tsachouridis
European Banking Society
(Founder)
» Accept invitation

» Accept invitation to join my network!

It's free to join XING and it only takes a minute to sign up.
If you're already a XING member, all you have to do is save the email address this invitation was sent to in your profile. You will then not receive any more invitations to XING.
I no longer wish to receive invitations to XING
© XING AG http://www.xing.com