banner pricing...

To the Owner,
                               My name is Rev Brad Brown.i will like to know if you sell or make banners.below is the information of the Banners:

10 pieces of 36 x 72
10 pieces of 24 x 96
10 pieces of 36 x 60
10 pieces of 36 x 120
10 pieces of 48 x 48
10 pieces of 48 x 96
10 pieces of 48 x 144

with grommets(metal holes)

PRINT ARTWORK
Pray Without Ceasing And Worship The Lord Your God In A True Way.....

white with black text
1 side print

Kindly email me the pick up quote for pieces of each banner because after i have received the total i will send you the contact details of the shipping company i will be using so that you will contact them and get me the shipping charges and i will make the full payment for the banners and shipping to you for you to start my order.i will like to know the price excluding shipping.I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for each size and if you don't have this size or type available
kindly email me with the sizes you have available.
WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT?
ARE YOU THE OWNER?
.Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with the order.

Thank You,
Rev Brad Brown.
Email Address: bradbrown2g0@gmail.com