Kill the norwegian translators! :-)

On your Norwegian website. Image file is translated to “bildefil”. That just sound stupid! :-D

It’s like “picture file” in English.

Just call it image file in Norwegian as well. Same with disk image. We are not talking about photos, are we? J

Regards

Alf Ove Røyland

Sr. IT Consultant

Landmark Software & Services

Halliburton, Scandinavia Area

Mailing Address: PO Box 200, N-4065 STAVANGER

Visitor Address: Eldfiskvegen 1, N-4056 TANANGER

Office phone: (+47) 51 83 81 56

Cell: (+47) 928 19 488

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.