Re: live install links broken

On 03/21/2011 12:38 PM, Tim Williams wrote:
> All of the Debian live install links on the following URL return a 404
> error. http://www.debian.org/CD/live/
>
> I'm particularly interested in your live cd after using ubuntu for years
> only to discover that it will not boot on my new computer (although 9.04
> will...)

Thanks for reporting the problem. We've fixed the links, making them
point back at the old 6.0.0 live images again, since new 6.0.1 live
images are not yet ready. We expect 6.0.1 live images to be ready within
the next two days. The fixed links will appear in the next web site
build in about 2 hours.

Considering 6.0.1 has a number of improvements over 6.0.0, you may wish
keep an eye on the page for updates and fetch the new images when they
are finally ready.

Ben