New CD Vendor

Hello,

I am a new vendor and would like to be listed on your vendorpage. I have
filled out the web form and it is saying that my domain does notresolve
in your DNS and the site is not submitted. However, the site is up
andrunning OK as far as I can tell and I am able to access it at
severallocations. Can you please look into this for me?  It would be
muchappreciated!

Vendor Name: Linux Stock
Donations: Yes
Type of discs: CD & DVD
Country: United States
Ship Overseas: Some areas
Debian URL: http://www.linuxstock.com/store.php?section=6
Email for inquiries: support@linuxstock.com
Architectures: i386, amd64, armel, powerpc, sparc, ia64, mipsel, s390,
mips

Thank you for the listing. Please also confirm the address to forward
alldonations is:
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
P.O. Box 501248
Indianapolis, IN 46250-6248