http://packages.debian.org/sid/git-man shows description of

Hello,

page
http://packages.debian.org/sid/git-man

say:
This package contains the GTK+ bindings for GNU Smalltalk.

For more information on the browser see the gnu-smalltalk-browser package.

That's clearly wrong. I also checked it with dcontrol git-man, which returned expected content, so I suspect there is something wrong with packages.debian.org (I'm sorry to trouble you if the problem is somewhere else).

Thank for your time spent on debian's webs. New design facelift looks nice :).

Petr