We would like to discuss a potential partnership with you.

I recently came across your site http://www.debian.org/security/ and

was wondering if you were interested in partnering with mile2. You

would be providing the hottest IT Security training offerings in
penetration testing, ethical hacking, web application security, secure
code, Disaster recovery, secure vmware and giac sans equivalent course
titles. We have grown over 300% in 2010 and plan on growing more. We
are now enrolling and looking for new partners all over the world.

Please email back if your interested or visit the url below to find out
more about our partnership program or simply submit your info on the
form in the link below so we can contact you back.

Here's the url where you can sign up to be a partner:

http://mile2.com/Sales_Force_Forms/atc_lead_form.html

Mile2 Training Partner package and benefit details:

http://mile2.com/Partner_Information/mile2_training_partners.html

Sincerely,

Raymond Friedman, MAcc, cisso, cdfe

President & CEO