Re: Problem/suggestion realting to the Debian web site

On 03/03/11 04:18 AM, Bret Busby wrote:
> The only way that I could find reference to Live CD's for Debian 6, on
> the Debian web site, was to use the web site search engine.
>
> I suggest that the web page at http://www.debian.org/distrib/ should
> include reference to the existence of the Live CD's and what they are
> for and about (and that they are now, apparently, installable), and
> including a link to the web page that i found by searching, at
> http://www.debian.org/CD/live/index.en.html .

If you start at /distrib/ and click on "Download large installation
images", you then click on "Download live images using HTTP, FTP or
BitTorrent". I agree this is a not a perfect fit, but it isn't quite
impossible to find. Indeed, a link directly from /distrib/ would be
better, and we have something in mind for that.

Thanks,
Ben