debianuserforums.org - new debian support forum

Hello,

A new Debian support forum has been started. The forum began on 09/02/11. The forum is a "fork" of forums.debian.net and includes many of the core of experienced users from that site. We are not in any way affiliated with that site.

We would be very much obliged if we could get listed on this page under the "forums" section as "debianuserforums.org" please? http://www.debian.org/support#web

Site is here: http://www.debianuserforums.org

If there is anything else you need to know about our site, or if there is anything else we need to do/info we need to provide in order to get listed, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

debianuserforums.org Administration Team.