Re: CVS and WWW sprint.

David Prévot wrote:
> and, at best of our knowledge, we have no information
> concurring to the idea that it “is turning away contributors”

Now you have some evidence: it has prevented me from working on the website
either for improving it or at least generating the pages for DSAs.
Whenever I tried to make a change I always preferred to just poke someone
via IRC. I never got to generate a page for the DSAs either.

Do you really expect people to learn (or remember) how to use such antique
technologies (webml and cvs, respectively)?

Respectfully,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net