Suggestion for debian.org/misc/children-distros

Dear Debian team,

we have a suggestion for the content page
http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros:

_CoreBiz (some editions are based on Debian, others are based on Ubuntu)_
CoreBiz Linux is a Linux distribution being developed by the Linux Information
Systems AG from Munich, Germany. It is existing since 2002 and contains
thousands of Open Source products, such as Samba and OpenLDAP.

CoreBiz serves as an alternative to Microsoft's Active Directory server has
the capability to be expanded in modular way by our own products.

Examples would be:
CoreBiz Base (the main product, based on CoreBiz) + CoreBiz Virtual Server
Base (Cluster)
CoreBiz Base + CoreBiz Backup
CoreBiz Base + CoreBiz Terminal Server
CoreBiz Base + Corebiz Client (similar to Win AD + Win Clients)

Furthermore CoreBiz is able to integrate in Windows environments and
communicates with Microsoft's Active Directory. The management console (CMC)
allows even unexperienced system administrators to manage their network,
users, files and clients in a very comfortable way.

CoreBiz is free for our customers. We work hand in hand with the FAI project
(Thomas Lange) and contribute code to various Open Source projects if we
think that our solutions could serve others as well. In addition we
contribute to various Linux workshops in Germany and help companies to run an
Open Source network without any Windows at all.

We would be honored if you could list our distribution on your website.

Best regards,
Valentin

--
Valentin Höbel
Linux Information Systems AG

Fon: +49 89 993412-0, Fax: +49 89 993412-99
v.hoebel@linux-ag.com, http://www.linux-ag.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Putzbrunner Str. 71, 81739 München
Amtsgericht München: HRB 128 019
Vorstand: Rudolf Strobl
Aufsichtsrat: Michael Tarabochia (Vorsitzender)

*** Die bestere IT für den Mittelstand ***