Radio which improves mood.

Hello. It is more than 15 years I worked as the artist-designer in the municipal newspaper, my native city. This work is very monotonous. Daily work on an arrangement of the following newspaper release can miss only sometimes. Then I turn on the computer in which, using the Internet I I listen to radio the different countries and the people. Your radio - one of the few that was pleasant to me. Sometimes, at all without understanding about what leaders of your radio speak, their voice raises a smile on my person and improves my mood within the whole working day. Many thanks to your command for qualitative work.

I really want to learn more about your radio and its command. Therefore I would ask to send me a part of your radio in the form of gifts, photos of the leader of radio and their autographs. If it is possible, I would be happy to receive any gifts with a symbol of your radio if it doesn't involve essential expenses. You can be assured that in the remote country your radio has the devoted admirer.

First name: Vasiliy
Last name: Starovoyt
Address: Podbel'skogo, 37/102
City:Krivoy Rog