Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year

Greetings of the Season   &

Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year

MAY PEACE, LOVE and PROSPERITY FOLLOW YOU

ALWAYS & FOREVER

Its time to finally say goodbye to another successful year, here at Mvix. As we look back, we feel overwhelmed (with the loyalty of our customers) and thankful (for the hard-work of our team members).

This has been a pretty amazing year for Mvix ... We launched nearly half-a-dozen new products and services in the HD video playback and management market. After a significantly successful launch of our flagship, Mvix Ultio Pro HD Media Player in Q1, we introduced the premium home theater PC: Mvix HDHome. We opened some remarkable, new markets, both locally and globally, for our digital signage products. We partnered with over 500 new system integrators and VARs to serve our digital signage customers. After all that activity, it's definitely time to celebrate!

If you were to read about our year in a tech magazine, you'd probably think our success is built upon the strength of our "building block" products. While it's true that they've given us a great foundation, a house is not a home until people live and enjoy it, and use it to its maximum potential. It's the same way with the products we bring to you - as much as we love our products, they would simply be for nothing without you to bring them to their full potential.

Thanks for "living" (with us) in our products this year and for pushing us to create exciting new things for you. Let's do it all again next year.

The Mvix Team

P.S. Mvix offices (Sales, Logistics & Support) will be closed from Dec.24th, 2010 to Jan. 2nd, 2011.

Mvix(USA), Inc.

4229 Lafayette Center Dr

Suite 1625

Chantilly, VA 20151 (USA)